Saturday, January 2, 2010

for 2010

Of course New Year's resolutions don't really work out, just the same I want to try and improve myself each year.

I want to clean my room, lessen the junk. And then I’ll start on the whole house. I am a pack rat and I hope I can get rid of that this year so tatay will be happy happy. Haha.
I want to lessen my procrastinating.
I want to travel more.
I wanna see more plays, maybe even concerts.
I want to read more books. I still have some untouched books and still have a lot that I wanna read.
I wanna write more. I wanna write better.
I want to make new friends and catch up with old ones.
I want to go back to playing the violin.
I want to transfer all my CDs to iTunes. Naku, help me Lord.
I want to take better care of my car.
I want to give up Coke (the regular one) and all sweet drinks and pork.
I want to sleep “on time” and wake up refreshed.
I want to spend less time online.
I want to have more dinner and movie dates with my brother (I hope this is also on his list).
I want to face my fears.
I want to save more, even earn more (a “raket” perhaps?)
I want to do more volunteer work.
I want to eat normal stuff and less junk.
I want to eat more fruits.
I want to start liking (eventually loving) vegetables.
I want to exercise more (this will need a lot of power to do…haha) and eventually get to a healthier weight.
I want to stop buying junk.
I want to find better shoes and clothes and bags.

That said, I will now start my prayers.
I want to be a better person, so help me God.

No comments: