Saturday, February 13, 2010

confession #1

they say life is short, so make the most of it. i wanna do that but i've always put myself off it. there are a lot of things i wanna do but even if i get to doing them, i know i didn't do enough. so now i will admit something i've known for a long time but can't get myself to just say it. i am afraid to move out of my comfort zone. i like where i am now - i have a job that i like and that pays okay, i have my family around me, i have people i can run to just about anytime, anywhere. so yes, that's hard to exchange for a life full of "what if's" somewhere else. sure, i could earn waaaaay more than what i am earning here now, therefore have more funds to save and spoil myself and my family with. i could have job that i love. i could meet more people and broaden my horizon.

on one hand, i really love being in this comfort zone. however, i would love to try something new.

both options present what-ifs.

i need to make a decision soon. i am wasting my time in limbo.

No comments: