Saturday, October 27, 2012

hmmmmmmm.....

just got back from my niece's bday party and while talking to my cousins and aunts and uncles, one of them shared this: "There is no such word as "loved". Love has no past tense. If you ever stop loving someone, then you never truly loved them in the first place."

the rest of the night, it got stuck in my head

i have a lot of things to say, a lot of things on my mind bothering me. a lot of questions wanting to be answered. each day that things are not made right means another day away from the future, from what my heart desires. 

sometimes, the world does pour too much negative vibes on you. 
i hope and pray next week will be full of positive ones. it's less than a week til i get on that plane and find out if really, things will be made right. if promises are kept.

if my heart's desire will come to reality.

g'nyt friends.

No comments: