Monday, March 18, 2013


I was talking to a friend a little while ago and was telling her about my woes. God’s really funny in a way that when I was feeling all panicky, He sends all sorts of people and things to comfort me. Not necessarily cheer me up, but make me feel a bit better.

I remember saying a couple of days ago during my morning prayer: I shall remove worry from my vocabulary. I should also remove the word failure, fear, insecurity, disappointment and all those negative things that I know God doesn’t want me to feel. He’s set me free, after all. He’s made a way for me already, and I just have to take that jump and dive in head first.

I CAN DO THIS. I CAN DO THIS. I KNOW I CAN.

Lord, just please...? That’s all I ask. Set me free from this negativity. And please keep me patient. Give me something to do while I’m waiting so I won’t feel clock ticking.

I know You have a plan for me, and I know that this is a part of Your way to shape me.



Lord, please, don’t make the entire waiting process hurt too much.

No comments: