Tuesday, March 17, 2009

anxious

i was anxious the whole morning yesterday coz i was about to get my compre results. i took the exam last october and i felt so bad coz i wasn't able to prepare for it. it was a do or die moment and what kept me going were the people who pushed me and told me it'll be okay (may pahabol pa nga "k lang na if d gd makayanan, retake eh!" waaaah!!).
so......i finally got my result and oh.my.lord...I PASSED! 1.25 baby! (imagine me jumping up and down, screaming my lungs out...jacqui and khrizna laughing)


thank you to everyone who helped pray for me and who pushed my big ass to take the compre despite my being not ready. you know who you are. aylabsyu!!!

now....on to the dreaded thesis....another anxiety attack about to come.

2 comments:

red said...

w0w!!!

kud0s! c0ngrats! mabuhay!

hahaha..

=))

tyay said...

1.25! naks...CONGRATS! :)

tira tira! heheh!