Saturday, November 6, 2010

at lunchtime

dad: "you seem to be feeling down lately. why?"

me: "it's my workload this second semester. i.....(yada yada yada...i told him how i felt)"

dad: "i saw your blog post while i checked my email this morning"

me: "well yeah. i was so pissed and i still am"

dad: "oh c'mon! you are the poster child for positivity! your friends see that. your students see that. you can always see the good in everything. and you let this little thing get to you? that's a shame"

me: nom nom nom (can't think of anything else to say)

it amazes me still how my dad can say so little and yet get to me.

so yeah. i will look for the good in this crap.

will get back to you on that. hopefully soon.

2 comments:

red said...

watching 3 idiots right now; 'aal izz well. aal izz well.' says one of the idiots. :))


THANK YOU for the positivitysss!!!

P.S.
wow techy imu tatay ma'am, may email xa. akon ya tatay tingala di maghalin channel ang tv, kay gli cellphone iya gnapindot2. lols.

princess kumod said...

ay, nami na nga movie!

techy tatay ko? i don't think so. hahaha
nagbukas lang sya kagina email kay ara manghod ko. gnsugo nya tapos while he was reading his mail gnclick nya window nga open sa blog nga ni that's why he saw my post. perfect freakin' timing.

tatay mo sosyal, gnaubra remote ang cellphone. hehehehe