Friday, December 31, 2010

part 2

Habits

I decided to start new habits and get rid of bad ones. So far, so good. i hope i can keep them for another year.

Internship

I accompanied the interns for their manu duties and it was a blast. learned a lot. looking forward to next year's schedule!

Jump


Kilig

lots of kilig moments this year. not for me though but hey, the kilig-ness is contagious! =)

Lost

There are times when I feel lost and this year, this feeling came every so often that I sometimes feel scared. I don’t know if what I’m doing is the right thing for me. I don’t know if the decisions I make are the right ones. I don’t know a lot of things.

Monsters

monsters are not necessarily those we imagine them to be like - ugly, scary. most monsters are those who look beautiful on the outside and yet are reeking with filth inside. i met a lot of these monsters this year, some even pretended to be my friends.

New experiences

This year brought a lot of new experiences for me. I went to Boracay and tried stuff for the first time. I attended a conference all by myself (I was first hesitant at first because I was told I will be traveling with a coteacher but due to budget constraints, I was the only one allowed to attend it. I got pissed but it was a nice experience). I traveled to new places alone (and got lost a few times but hey, chalk it up to experience!). There were just a lot of firsts this year and though not everything was easy, I’m glad to have been through those experiences.

Online

being online has helped me with all the stuff i've been dealing with.



Pharmakeia

I took a more active role as adviser of our student publication and it was quite tough but I am enjoying it and I am learning from it.


Quarterlife crisis

this has been going for a few years already. hahaha.

Reunions

i attended quite a number of reunions this year and each one was a happy event with lots of memories made.

Simbang gabi

I finished another round of simbang gabi this year. Yay!!!


Teaching load

During the first sem I taught PharInfo, Bioethics, PharOr. Not really new subjects to me but there were a lot of challenges esp with PharInfo. My schedule was ok except for my Saturday classes. This second sem, I handle PBSci. Not new to me as well but this time I was given both the lecture and the laboratory classes when I used to just handle the lab classes. Tough. I feel like a student again, reading and reading and doubting myself if what I am doing is correct. I also do not like my schedule. 7am-5pm every freaking day with a 3-hr break in between. I hate my broken schedule. I am still learning to cope with it.


U

V

Weddings

I attended quite a number of weddings this year and will be attending more next year. Seems to me that getting married is the “in” thing for people my age. Therefore, I am not “in”. Hahaha.


Xs (exes)

2010 reintroduced me to my exes. i don't get that ugly feeling whenever i think of them anymore but i honestly don't wanna be friends with them. i have enough friends already, thank you very much.

Young Pharmacy Group

planning to start this officially in 2011 but seeds were planted in 2010

Zzzzz

That’s what I surely need more of.

No comments: