Sunday, December 19, 2010

what i want

ok. it's time to get a bit materialistic. i always end up splurging on my loved ones but never myself. so this year, let me share my list so i'll be able to force myself to at least buy something for myself and cross them off by next week. hahaha

1. a new ipod.
i love my ipod but i seriously need a new one with bigger capacity or maybe even the itouch for a change.

2. a planner.
i love making lists and doodling and while i have my phone to track my appointments and stuff, a planner is and i guess will always be my thing.

3. a new camera
i would just love a new un-bulky point and shoot. dslrs are not for me.

4. a new bag and some shoes
i know, i know. i'm a girl. i love 'em bags and shoes!

5. books
a lot of them! i want box sets and more!

6. clothes
i am a girl. 'nuff said

7. I want to lose weight, so nothing fattening.

8. I want to take a trip with my boys.

9. A Divine Mercy chaplet from Poland would be nice.

10. a new tumbler so i can bring my coffee to school.

on the other hand,

i want time to read my backlogged books

i want to finally have that defense (i know it's my fault for being so lazy but this time i want this to happen already)

i want good health for my family

i want peace of mind

i want happy things to happen to my loved ones

i want world peace =)

3 comments:

Mai said...

There's already one that should be crossed out! :))

princess kumod said...

i know i know.

very happy princess here!!
lablablab maimai! =)

Mai said...

*hugs*

I'm happier when you're happy! :)