Tuesday, August 30, 2011

a quick trip

i visited my friend, Abby, in Singapore two weeks ago. the timing was good because i had to check out something there, too.


i thought i will be able to think and do my soul-searching there, but alas, it didn't happen. however, i was able to visit a lot of places, see a lot of art (Dali + van Gogh + some contemporary and modern art = me feeling so cultured. hahaha) and made some new friends.





what i've learned in singapore though is that wherever you are, having a family will always be a comforting thing. after all, family does not only mean those people you are genetically-related to. family is whoever you want to include and share your life with.



abby is far from her biological family but she has her diocos family and i am so glad to have met them. they've been nothing but good to me.

my trip was bitin. i hope i can go back there before the year ends.


No comments: