Wednesday, August 3, 2011

what happened this july


I WAS ABLE TO SAY NO. finally.
Over the years, i have been such a pushover that thinking about it makes my stomach churn. this July, i was able to say no and though they were petty things, they were exactly the baby steps i needed to take.

Time with loved ones.
I had a lot of time spent with my friends and every time we meet made me realize a lot of things. We have grown up for sure.
Jaja's finally home after about 5 years in the states. My little hinablos has grown up. There will surely be more bonding time this August.

Weddings!!!
i already talked about zsazsa + dandan and tintin+mike. this month, there were two more weddings that took place.

doc and atty - doc got his annulment last year and this july, he finally married atty. in boracay. they have 10+ years between them (he's 42, she's 28) but they're one of the sweetest couples i've met. it's all about having a second chance in love and being happy. i was not there for the wedding but my heart is overflowing with joy knowing that they had a wonderful wonderful day filled with love and happiness.
to and lim - van's a good friend and i haven't met the groom til the wedding day. what i know is that they were classmates and over time, they had their separate love stories. fr rob delivered a homily saying that "God truly has plans for each of us. though they lost contact over the years, He made them find each other, and He made sure they were ready." a lot of us were surprised about the wedding but seeing them together made me realize that indeed the time is finally right for them. and can i just say that fr rob is soooo crush-able? he's hot (ok. lightning might strike me soon)

Future weddings - Jay got his annulment too so i'm sure a wedding will be in the works soon. Gle will wed his lady love this August.

I LOST MY PHONE.
i still can't get over it. i miss my iphone.
now, these two keep me connected to everyone else.


i'm not buying a new phone anytime soon. will wait for a miracle. hahaha

BETRAYAL
i will talk about this when i am ready. let it be enough right now when i say that i have never felt so sad and so disappointed by what happened. Just because I don't get mad it doesn't mean that I don't know how to.

Realizations galore.
I realized a lot of things this July. I wanna write about them but just not now. I am scared and excited about the coming days/weeks/months. I am about to make a big decision. I hope I make the right one.

July was a rollercoaster of emotions for me. Been crying my eyes out most days.

I hope August will be great for us all.

Stay positive, friends!!!!

No comments: