Thursday, April 19, 2012

"I was advised by an older doctor that if you love people so much and you don’t want to lose them, never ever show them the too much part, everybody takes advantage of it. I can't say it works for everyone but maybe you should think about that too. Because you, my dear, love too much. Everyone can see it, and you get taken advantage of. That's what your dad is really worried about. He knows how strong you are but he's your dad. He can't bear to see you get hurt again, especially with this one coz he knows there's nothing that can change your mind about this guy. Let's hope this one won't screw you up coz I can see that you've already made up your mind about him."

- what my psychiatrist aunt said earlier this afternoon when i visited her clinic while waiting for my dad to finish his check-up with his diabetologist


No comments: