Wednesday, September 12, 2012

i love surprises!




i got four this busy busy very tiring day




  

the chocolates are from a former student, the gift from my doctor friend, the book from a suppplier. now, the rose I do not know who from but i am thankful. for all of them.

oh, and i got to listen to two great speakers this afternoon too! i thought it would be another boring meeting but once again, i was surprised.

i am thankful that despite the busy-ness and everything that I am feeling, there are still a lot to be grateful for.
*now if only....... =)))))

 =======================

and speaking of surprises....

At the beginning of this year, three close friends asked me to pray for them. they were telling me how so out of reach their wishes were. a little while ago, two chatted me up and told me they claimed! and the other sent me a sms telling me she got her prayers answered too. wow.

I remember also praying to God for clarity … for doors favorable to remain open and doors that aren’t to shut. I remember praying to be used for His purpose.

He’s answered those prayers, too...and He surely sent a lot of surprises my way.

I still have a lot of prayers waiting to be answered but it's just the second week of September. I know and I believe in my heart that they will all be answered in due time.

surprises. i just love them.


No comments: