Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pre-Valentine's date with the family

The family decided to celebrate valentines a day earlier so we can avoid traffic and all the hassles tomorrow. And honestly, i would really prefer to just go home after school/work.

we ate here:


This is my plate.


needless to say, i came for seconds...and thirds. hahahaha. but i ate a lot of fruits! and so now i am super full.

i love this day!!! we bonded and talked and ate and talked some more. there is always something new that i learn from my family.
it would be hypocritical of me to say that i do not want to have someone to call mine and celebrate valentine's day with but as of now, i really feel loved and so i will just wait patiently until that someone comes.


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FRIENDS!!

Let not be today the only day you tell your loved ones how you feel about them =)

3 comments:

Mai said...

I so envy you. I miss spending Valentine's with my family, too! This is the 3rd year that I'm not there to celebrate with them. :(

princess kumod said...

that's sad mai but in know they're celebrating valentines with you in spirit.
and we'll have our own vday celeb when i get there! =)

Mai said...

Yay! Thanks a ton! I can't wait. ^_^