Wednesday, February 2, 2011

i forgot to post this

I am thankful for...

baby XRay and the chance to bond with him even for just a short time.


mi amigas. i know it will be next to impossible to get everyone together but i do hope we can all do that in the near future. maybe when i do finally decide to get married? hahaha

(not in photo: mahrnee, ez, rhea, maj, sha)

new bags! thank you gayle!
(too PMT much?)

new tumbler! thanks to my fluffylilsishabanghairrawr!


(now i can bring my coffee anywhere..and the design is so retro! haahaa)


my planner!


(modeled by siomai - my littlemisssiomai is now such a grown up!)

so i was able to cross out a lot in my christmas list and i couldn't be any happier.

here's hoping 2011 will be a better year for us all.

1 comment:

Mai said...

Haha. Unfortunately, I did not grow taller though. Have a great year ahead! Kung Hei Fat Choi!