Friday, July 29, 2011

let me be selfish for a while

last year, i posted my christmas list and i actually got what i wanted (most of them anyway. world peace is still hard to come by).

soooooooo....now that my day is near, i wish for:

a new phone - can i get a bb or n8 or another iphone? (still can't get over my phone getting stolen)

a new pair of eyeglasses. i lost my pair and my backup is about to get busted already so this is more of a need but i want pretty frames.

booooooooooooooooks!!!!. i want box sets and a whole lot more. and can i also have more time so i could finish reading them (and my backlog?)


new jacket. this one is pretty!
a new pair of fitflops. i love them!!! but i want a pair or two more. i want a pair of Luna or Rebel, or Pietra or Frou. even the supertone looks good. or cge, since this is wishful thinking, i want a pair of Rock Chick! hahaha


a charm watch. i dunno but every time i see one, i wanna get one for myself (but my dad will prolly "tsk tsk"). i want this particular one gid ya coz it reminds me of happy days


spa membership renewal. this is the only luho i got.


more trips!!!! and more time for myself. the past months have been so difficult for me. i sooooo need more vacations!


i wanna be with my friends!!! i know chances are slim to none, but i want us to be together. a vacation would be great (but in zsazsa's words: "asa ka pa")
i wanna see my different groups of friends. i miss having them around!

i wanna get that CT scan already (or an MRI), i'm just scared.

of course i will always alwaaaaaaaaaaaaays ask for world peace

lastly, i want my prayers answered. still not complaining though.

3 comments:

Mai said...

What's the CT Scan/MRI for? Hmmm. 0_o

Anonymous said...

mai,

Computed tomography (CT) is a diagnostic procedure that uses special X-ray equipment to create cross-sectional pictures of your body. CT images are produced using X-ray technology and powerful computers.

The uses of CT include looking for

Broken bones
Cancers
Blood clots
Signs of heart disease
Internal bleeding
During a CT scan, you lie still on a table. The table slowly passes through the center of a large X-ray machine. The test is painless. During some tests you receive a contrast dye, which makes parts of your body show up better in the image.

NIH: National Cancer Institute

heheheh

i need lots of hugs. and prayers too =)

Anonymous said...

O_O why would you be needing one anyway?