Saturday, March 3, 2012

today




attended early morning yoga after first Saturday mass and had a big breakfast overlooking the city with my buddy Lou.



went to school, finished laboratory activities and early in the afternoon met up with the cousins and kids for our monthly "session" (no pics. we were too busy talking and laughing).





and then, my niece mikee, who just got back after finishing high school in the states, and i had our long overdue date.


she loves her food really really spicy!
Korean food =yum!









<-- i just had to take a pic. teehee!









coffee and desserts were sweeter coz she paid for them (first time nanglibre! hahaha)









sometimes i forget that my nieces are already grown ups - going through things on their own, making their own decisions, having their own lives. it's amazing how much has changed since she left for the states. hearing about her experiences, happy and sad (we even had similar experiences) made me realize a lot of things about our family, about her and her sisters, even about myself.

i am thankful for my family.
i am thankful for today.

No comments: