Monday, March 5, 2012

today

i have been feeling worried and restless lately so i told myself i will try to get myself busy for me to be distracted from getting worried and restless.

i was about to go home when i received a message from a good friend. our couple friend has a feng shui/numerology consultation late this afternoon and they wanted us to accompany them.

it was something new for me and being the curious girl that i am, i dragged myself along. it was quite interesting listening to Mr. M giving them tips on how to go about their wedding. and because Mr M enjoyed having us around, he gave us our numerology readings too (for free!).
he also read our palms (which made me worry about some of the stuff he said) and it was an experience as well.
i dunno how it works but i heard a lot of things that are spot on about me. i got some "warnings" too and some tips on how to counter the bad stuff.

so i learned something new today. and i got to spend some time with friends.

again, despite the difficulties these days, there will always be something to be thankful for.

thank you universe.
thank you God.

No comments: