Friday, May 4, 2012

from my journal



i was reading my last year's journal when i saw this email from a friend in the states (i printed it out and glued it to my journal):

"Today, as I was driving, I had this realization: after a month, I can now manage to move around not needing the GPS that much anymore. I thought, the people who we look up to and go to in times of need are like the GPS. They guide us the best they could but we always have the choice to take their advice or not.  And after sometime, when we become better at what we do, they don't have to be there as much as they used or to be as involved but it wouldn't hurt to have them around.
I think GPS is one of man's greatest inventions and I couldn't be more grateful for all the "GPS" in my life ! ;) "

i have my own set of GPS myself and i must admit that until now, i still turn to them once in a while for guidance. the choice may always be ours to make but we know that these people will always have our best intentions at heart. 

No comments: