Monday, July 23, 2012

before i say goodnight



When God Writes Your Love Story (and Other Adventures)
....It can be pretty darn amazing. Or so I heard this morning from two people, obviously very in love  and of reminiscing with two couple friends of mine over ym, both couples celebrating their wedding annivs today  and proof of the belief that God’s timing is always good, pleasing and perfect. 
We can’t out-imagine God—and THAT is a huge comfort.
So forgive me if I sound cheesy today. I have been so stressed out lately and my emotions have been wacky too. today, despite some very hurtful words from three very close friends (and i know they mean well and want only whats best for me and know my situation will get better soon-est), I can’t help but feel encouraged, excited and expectant… God is a God of surprises (my life since last year a very biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig proof of that) and I wonder what else He’s got up His sleeve.
goodnight, friends! don't forget to pray before going to bed!

No comments: