Sunday, July 8, 2012

drained is an understatement

my day started with a mass at 630 in the morning and then the freshmen parents' orientation at at 8am. the open forum was exhausting! i was expecting some of the questions but there were a lot that i did not anticipate.over all, though, it was good for a first ever parents' orientation. 


in the afternoon, I rushed to molo church to attend two good friends' wedding. The church was lovely! there was not too many flowers but they made bamboo "grow" inside the church!


here's the very excited and happy groom

and our lovely bride with tito and tita
(yeah...i cried....)

and their very nice vintage car!

Fr. Celis wed them and this was what he had to say during his very brief sermon: 
"True love easily brings families together. Anything less than that is a false union. Love never destroys. It builds. True love strengthens. It makes everything possible. It makes everything worthwhile." 

I wasn't able to go to the reception because I had to go back to school. I wanted to catch up with them for dinner but I remembered I promised my "kids" I'm gonna drop by their gathering so I skipped the reception (the wedding was more important imho anyways), fetched and brought lil brother with me to hang out with these wonderful youngsters.


this saturday was just soooo tiring. physically. mentally and mostly, emotionally (i cried during the wedding march and cried some more during the sermon and still more when they said their vows...and more pa gid while driving back to work...i realized i wanna have MY wedding too)

and to end my day, little brother treated me to my favorite coffee and macaroon combo while we catched up with each others' lives...and no crying this time:


today, i am thankful for signs and support and little brothers who certainly know how to end my day right.

goodnight and sleep well, friends!

No comments: