Wednesday, August 29, 2012

M-




I am not an expert on heartbreak but here's my take on what you told me earlier

Severing a relationship is often difficult, especially if one person is more emotionally invested than the other and is usually a recipient of neglect. However, in almost all cases, those who hurt the most will probably end up happier because in hindsight, when the healing begins and they learn the painful lessons of being taken for granted, they discover their true worth. And, hopefully, they will no longer settle for crumbs.

I have my share of heartbreaks and each one brought a different kind of pain, but in order to grow a person you must feel all manner of emotions. Sometimes we hurt and have no control over it. We must experience pain in order to know the depths of true joy when we find it. We must have one to know the value of the other.

Let time heal your wound. In the near future, as you look back and see how far you've come, you'll realize that this had to happen in order for you to be a better person.

I'm here. The whole family's here.Never feel alone and unloved.





No comments: