Monday, August 27, 2012

soon

Photo: Bintan Aug 24 2012

It has been a hectic 3 weeks starting from Aug 5, been to Vietnam, Bangkok, Singapore and Philippines.... my back is close to breaking... I am just all the lly tired. So bear with me if you find me irritable. 

The Lord is kind, today I went to Bintan, Indonesia (5th country for the month of Aug) for work waking up at 5 am and walking around for almost 4 hours. I was ready to just drop but we had lunch at this beautiful place. :-) Nature can always lift a spirit including a tired body. Sometimes all we need is to have a breather... 

hihirit pa ako... hindi naman pwede uminom ng gamot kasi wala naman sakit, yakapsule kaya or kisspirin nyahahaha so HS days... buti nalang kahit pagod nakakatawa parin.
 
Will be off to China on Tuesday (that by the way is still in the month of August). And I am already looking forward to returning back and spending the whole weekend just doing nothing, not even household chores, :-)

Ria Acosta and Erika Fille Legara, lets go to Bintan to just swim and relax when all of you are back. Anyone wants to join, just let me know. Mag enjoy na tayo September na start na ng pasko.

Looking forward to just being lazy by the beach...


*photo borrowed from abby

No comments: