Sunday, December 16, 2012

dec 16


it's the start of another nine-day novena before christmas. i wanted to write about something else but today, it's all about the simbang gabi.

friends have been asking me why i do this. simple: i love doing it. it has been a tradition in our family. my mom used to sing with the choir at Jaro cathedral, esp during my tito berting's time as archbishop. 
also, it is when i make prayer intentions for others. and just last year, for myself too.
this year i am praying for the people i love. i am offering my novena for them. and this time, i have this one big thing i want so much. i have been praying for this since the year started. it is a part two of what i prayed for (and what an answer i got!) last year. 
here's to the next eight days. may we, who started the simbang gabi, make it to the end of this novena.

goodnight friends!

No comments: