Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dear self,

let's start with that "treating ourselves" thing.
so today....

..started using the mascara that came with the Womanity set. i love it! i am not a big fan of mascaras (coz my lashes are awesome as they are) but this one is really right for me.

...went to school and work was toxic. meetings, deadlines, lots of stuff to do pronto!
by the end of the day, my head was ready to split in pieces. I was ready to go home when I realized I needed to pay for my plane tickets (for my bday trtip to lalabs), so I went to the mall and treated myself to

fro-yo yum

and

yes...shoes! not exactly the ones i'm pining for but still...that's one off the list.

just before I got home, i got a text message to take a look at the moon. as soon as i got out of the car, i took a pic. this was what i saw.

dinner was tatay-cooked so my day did end well.

On a side note:
A friend commented on my previous post , "you're not really treating yourself coz those thigs are things you NEED, not WANT. treating yourself means you get something fancy - something you will not normally buy or do. so yes, it's not treating yourself. you better think again, girl"

HAHAHAHAHA. i soooooo love my friends!!

i will get there. i know i will. it's just that thinking about wants - unneccessary stuff for myself- is hard. really.  but this is a start, yes?

Goodnight, everyone. May we all have a less toxic day tomorrow.

((grouphuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug))

No comments: