Sunday, January 6, 2013

my weekend in pictures

yesterday...

Photo: Meet our newest patient. Taas blood sugar ya, normal rate is 4 and she got 15. Bring her more sweet stuffs and carbo. (Lagot ka ky Tito Rex, youve been a naughty girl) :)))
early morning panic attack. my cousin was brought to the hospital.

had some spampering time in the afternoon to get some of the stress off

and met up with childhood friends for dinner. after which Sarah a.k.a. "Carol"treated everyone to coffee and desserts where i was able to complete my card to get my planner and pen. yay!



today 
baby tisay - lilly andrea
she's my college friend, niezel's, first baby. it's her baptism today. i was ninang. i just met her today, too! and they're leaving for the states in two days. i'm gonna miss her growing up days but her mom promised skype dates for us.

her souvenir and the cupcake i nicked before they were distributed to the guests

dad and i went to church and got some groceries. i asked him to get me these mags

which go well with my 

the past week went by in a blur-with all the work and the news that came my way.

here's hoping for a better week ahead. 
cheers!

No comments: