Saturday, February 9, 2013

because i'm corny like that

I'm not a big valentines day girl. I've always believed that valentines day should be every day. There should be no wasting of time and effort in making sure your luvee knows you love him/her.

Buuuuuuuuuuut (yes, i am contradicting myself) these won't hurt too!

FC-01 [MG_0006]
i like roses but only if they're arranged in special ways like this.

Luxury Queen

Gorgeous Arrangement

TULIPS! i likey!!



I've been looking for Alpine White chocolate these past years but Royce will always be appreciated.


and a love letter. a handwritten one.

what i really really want is lots of time together. or if the universe hears me enough, together for good. for real. rightfully. i just can't wait. pray for me, friends?

Advance happy valentine's day!



No comments: