Tuesday, February 12, 2013

today

woke up really early so i could be in school at least an hour before my exam. i decided to get myself breakfast on the way.
when i got to school, the guard won't let me in coz my car didn't have the latest sticker. i tried to charm my way in but manong guard just won't budge. defeated, i parked outside the school and walked my way inside the university.

and then...
jollibee, you owe me one sausage!

needless to say, a lot went wrong this day. it was so frustrating!

so what to do?

light a candle. or candles.
and pray. 

prayers and happy thoughts. what i mostly need to get through days like this.


ended the day with yoga, a little birthday gathering with some family and close friends, and some reports i just finished + emails answered.

g'nyt friends. may we have a better day tomorrow.



No comments: