Wednesday, February 24, 2016

indulge me


One thing that pisses me off is when I get blamed for things that are not my doing. And today was one of those days.

I feel so out-of-control, and for someone like me who is a control freak (more posts on that soon), I surely felt like this:




I hate it that people can just shrug their shoulders and say "I can't do anything about it" when they can, or "I don't know if I could do that" when they could, or (the best thing i heard today) "I lost it. cant you do it again yourself?" when it is their responsibility.

Accountability. This is a big problem with people these days. So easy to just say they have nothing to it when they caused whatever it is in the first place.

Okay, so I am ranting. I just want to let my frustrations out. And I am pissed.

Bwas naman.



No comments: