Monday, September 5, 2011

getting lost

the world is big.
for some years now, i got stuck in my own little world working my ass off, trying to make my then-relationship work, letting time pass idly by. i never even noticed that years had passed since i started working and never had i taken some serious time off.
this year, i rediscovered my love for traveling and i gave in to it. whether it's just in the other town or in the island near us or abroad, i allowed myself to wander. feel. get lost.











Somehow, in the middle of getting lost and feeling lost, life finds you but sometimes you realize that, in the end, what you’re really starting to find is yourself.

"Remember what Bilbo used to say: It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" (JRR Tolkien)

I still have a lot to discover - about the world, about myself.I have a lot of questions. I have a lot of doubts. I am confused. I still feel lost.

May you have wonderful adventures into finding your selves.

No comments: