Friday, September 2, 2011

update

like i said in my previous post, making a list of what i want kinda works. so this year i posted the things i wanted for my birthday ( here ) and i actually got some of them (still...world peace is very hard to come by).

i got books!! a boxful of them. icantwaittofinishthemall.

i got a phone that i am loving more each day (even if i really can't get the wifi thingy to work).

i got a watch. it's not the charm watch i wanted but i got a watch (leather. i am a bit allergic to it but hey, it's pretty! hahaha)

i traveled ilo-mla-sing and to boracay in a span of two weeks! and got booked for three more trips within the next months. yay!

so...........i need to work on that spa renewal, jacket, eyeglasses, fitflops and ct scan. i want more trips too! and world peace! i guess they'll be in my christmas wishlist this year.

what made my day were the surprises i got from my friends and my family:




i got a ring!!! the inside says you + us forever, Ph2A.
awwww. this is better than my engagement ring, then.
(yes, i got engaged. super painful, alright, but God is good coz He delivered me away from what could have been a terrible marriage/big mistake. i still do want a ring but that should come with love, commitment, passion and legal papers. oh, and can i please have fraternal twins? hahaha)



as for my prayers...i got some answers too and i still am praying for some more. i know i will get my answers in due time.

i am very thankful for all the blessings. i hope for more blessings not only for me but for those i love too.

here's wishing that i will have more to blog when i celebrate my birthday next year!


cheers!

No comments: