Monday, September 19, 2011

ramblings at 1am

i wanted to sleep but my mind was not ready so here i am with my verbal diarrhea.

for some time now, i have been thinking a lot about direction. for a long time, there was just one direction i followed, and it was not even a choice i personally made. i just went with the flow. it was convenient, it was safe. i let time pass me by.

and now i feel stranded. i feel that it's about time i move my ass. i have some decisions to make but i dunno if my decisions will be the right ones. i dunno if my choices will work out.

i remember a conversation a few nights back which went like this:
"how do we know if we made the right choice?"
"we don't." .

so yeah, i am scared. i feel like my days have been a constant red light.


that stoplight has to go green soon.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ma'am you have always been an inspiration to us your students. We want you to be happy because you deserve it. You always tell us that you have faith in us. We have faith in you too. We know you will make the right choices.
Smile!

princess kumod said...

thank you gid! =)