Sunday, September 25, 2011

waving the white flag

August and September had been super crazy. Everything happened in a flash. At least I had some wonderful moments in August but man, September's just whizzing by. Basically, I had a lot of work (some I actually enjoyed), a lot of things to worry about (I just pray) and not much time for exercise (actually, none at all..unless you can count my going up and down the mendel hall that).

And because my body is awesome the way it is, it crashed. With a vengeance. Just this afternoon.

So I'm waving the white flag for now (or at least til Monday morning). I need to get better for an important trip this coming weekend. Still so much to do but I can finish this.Finals week is fast approaching. I need to get better.

I can already smell you, sem break. I feel that we will be great friends.

Goodnight, everyone! Sleep tight!

7 comments:

Mai said...

Hey! Feel better. I too am sick. :( hihi

princess kumod said...

maimai little girl feel better too! i hope to see you soon!!!

Mai said...

I still am sick, but hopes to feel better before going back to work. Hope to see you real soon, too! :)

princess kumod said...

sem break's coming real soon. i need a sponsor for my plane tickets.hahaha

Mai said...

Why don't you post it on Twitter or better yet blog about it. Who knows, there might be someone out there generous enough to grant you your tickets! :D

princess kumod said...

hmmm...chances are very slim to none, little girl =/

Mai said...

But there's no harm in trying. Hehe :)