Monday, October 31, 2011

october

last year, my october was filled with lots of fun.

this year's october had me feeling a lot. it was a rollercoaster much like my august.

i made a huge decision this month.

i faced my fear of heights.

i faced a part of my past and conquered it.

i traveled and learned a lot.

i got hurt. i got disappointed.

i got super happy and yet i got scared.

a lot of questions popped at me, and what scares me is that the answers are not entirely up to me.

october had me bank on faith. faith in myself. faith in my decisions. faith in the person involved with my decisions.

november's coming in a few minutes.
this november, i plan to be a happy bunny. i dunno if i can do that because i am such a worry wart and i can see a lot of things coming my way re:work, social obligations,etc BUT i will try.

i need help but i will try.

november, please be my friend.

No comments: