Sunday, October 9, 2011

what a week!

october's going by so fast!

october 1 was a saturday. i was away from home. earlier that day i made a decision that's gonna play a big part in how and where i am headed. i am happy about my decision but it also scares the shiz out of me - i battle with my fears about this not working out almost every freakin' day but this is something i have faith in. it's something new and yet it's as comfortable as my favorite shirt. i don't think i've ever made a decision that made me this happy.
i finally met a very special kid on the second of october. i have known him since he was a baby but we really have not had the chance to meet in person. i look forward to more moments with him and maybe even becoming his friend.
i went back home the same day, super early at the airport only to be told my flight was delayed. i was also looking forward to someone picking me up when i landed but something went wrong so i took a cab home.
the third til the seventh had me very busy in school due to the final exams but it didn't end there. i had meeting and social obligations to attend to as well.
saturday was for our medical mission and though it was very tiring, i was glad we were able to serve almost 400 patients at our adopted barangay in leganes. and i even had a happy surprise - my highschool classmate was one of our volunteer doctors so i was able to catch up with my classmate over lunch.
today, aside from our usual sunday thing, my friend pocci will be going back to manila so hopefully we can see each other before his flight.

i am hoping for a slower, much happier, full of memories second week of october.
sem break's on. i hope i do get some break this time.

No comments: