Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"I always thought that if two people were supposed to be together, they'd find a way. " - Mary Margaret


“True love isn’t easy but it must be fought for because once you find it… It can never be replaced”
- Prince Charming

 True love isn't easy but it must be fought for because once you find it, it can never be replaced.
-Prince Charming

"I have faith. You'll save me as I did you." - Prince Charming










“Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a very powerful thing.”
-Mary Margaret


“Everyone wants a magical solution to their problems, but everyone refuses to believe in magic”
- Jefferson/Mad Hatter”

 been sick these past days and i'm sensing something isn't right, something's being kept from me. my brother made me watch this series and i end up mostly crying. yeah, silly hopeless romantic me.

i want my prince charming to make things right soon and come get me asap.
happily ever after.....i still believe in that.



No comments: