Wednesday, June 20, 2012

wonderful wednesday

i really want to be back to my happy bunny self (despite the shitload of work and feelings and stress and everything else). therefore, i will start by sharing things that i am thankful for this day

i am thankful that three immediate concerns were settled today.
i am thankful for compromises. we may not have settled two other issues the way we wanted to but we were at least able to come up with solutions that we all agreed on.
though i had another load to add to my already full sched, i am thankful this extra load is something that is not entirely new to me.
i am thankful for friends who listened to me bitch about stuff (and then helped me with a huge plate of sushi and dumplings)
i got some not-so-good news about my health but i am thankful that it's something my doctor can help make better (fingers crossed!)
i am thankful gas prices went down.
i am thankful i was able to go home while the sun was still up (the first since school opened!)
i am thankful for people who tell me they believe in me despite my telling them that i don't think i can do this.
lastly, i am thankful for today being a wednesday coz that makes it a week til i get to be with the person who knows (and loves - i hope) me the most.

let this be the start of better, happier days.





No comments: