Monday, November 19, 2012

people. reasons.



had a difficult troubled weekend and this was posted on my wall by a very good friend earlier this afternoon. i was having a mini-breakdown when he saw me online and we started talking. he's telling me how i changed his life  and though i am flattered, i am not taking credit for it. we talked for quite some time and then i decided to take the post off my wall coz it made me cry.

i've been crying a lot these days...no, months. i've never cried so much and i know it's because i also have never wanted anything so much in my life. it's too near yet too far.

anyhoo, driving back home, i thought about the people i met and just met and re-met. i can guess the reasons why i met some of them but somehow i can't see why others are in my life or have been in my life. and then there are a  very select few who i am sure of why they were sent my way.

when i got home, i looked through my albums. i see these people. some left. some outgrew our friendship. others i didn't see for a long time came back. a few stuck til this day.
and one who i never thought could be the reason why i can't wait for my life's chapter to change soon.

people. reasons.
the universe really works in mysterious ways.


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your post.... And in a way it kinda relates to me, yeah I cry a lot but at least you have people that stuck around in your life, unlike me everybody I've trusted seemed to have walked out of my life for no apparent reason, maybe I've changed ? Or maybe the just thought I wasn't "good enough" .... To feel unwanted is a painful feeling .. And your blog post made me realise that I should cheer up, hold my head up high and smile , maybe just maybe there is someone that's stuck around through my entire life , maybe I couldn't see the person because I was too worried about the one's that left ....

XoXo
Thanks

Regards
Nthabiseng <3