Thursday, November 15, 2012

trust tatay to brighten my day

today was another looooooooooooong day. it started with lots of paperwork, a class and a seminar on biotechnology. after the seminar, i went back to school and worked til early evening. i thought my dad was out so i sms him saying i'd be going home ahead of him coz my day was just so tiring and it had lots of not-so-good moments. turns out he was at home and so i decided to drop by my favorite dessert place to get us some sweets. i was about to drive home when my friend had an car emergency, so i went and helped but unfortunately, her car had to be left at the shop.



when i got home, tatay already put up the tree

*it isn't done yet...it isn't even 'poufed' enough

made yummy yummy panyapon
(i didn't get any pics...was too hungry and ate everything justlikethat)

aaaaaaaaand

i finally got a parol!

i love my tatay.
someday, my kids will be just as loved and spoiled by him (and their daddy too).


No comments: