Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A-Z of me

i met up with two of my closest friends this evening and we did some reminiscing. one of the thigns we were able to talk about was the "notes" in fb that you have to tag others so they'll write their own version.
Just a while ago, i was browing through my fb and saw said notes. This is the first among many, posted in 2009. I had quite a laugh reading it and then some LBMs (light bulb moment) too. here goes...

A - Age: it ain't nothin' but a number *hahahaah
B - Bed size: double
C - Chore you hate: cleaning my room
D - Dog's name: Bronx
E - Essential start to your day item: alarm clock sa phone
F - Favourite colour: black
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: platinum
H - Height: 5'1"
I - Instruments you play: violin
J - Job title: teacher
K - Kid(s): someday...i want twins! girls! and a boy, too! (i've always wanted twins)
L - Living arrangements: with my two boys
M - Mom's name: Mime
N - Nicknames: Tata
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: minor surgery
P - Pet Peeves: not keeping promises; lying bastards
Q- Quote from a movie: Your scent is like a drug. Like my own personal heroin. =) *i just saw the movie, it's what stuck in my head right now
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 1
T - Time you wake up: 630am
U- Underwear: essential!
V - Vegetable you dislike: most of them...i just like squash and potato
W - Why you run late: so little time so much to do
X - X-rays you've had: chest, head, teeth
Y - Yummy food you make: pasta; sud-an
Z - Zoo favourite: arapayma


No comments: