Friday, May 20, 2011

brain farts in nagsasa part 2

I can be smart and stupid at the same time. (hambal gani, "you are the most stupid smartest girl i know")

Sometimes just the act of sharing a painful secret can relieve some of the pain. For a very long time, I kept it in the farthest corner of my mind and my heart. I surprised myself when I blurted it out the week before (and while doing something trivial, like plantsa-izing hair). I dunno what got into me but it just came out and hearing it for the first time from my own mouth tugged at my heartstrings. It came back and it hurt again. So much. But after a while, the pain subsided and it was gone. I guess I just needed the right person to confess it to. I know it's the reason for one of my issues but after hearing it out loud, it isn't as painful anymore.

It's a horrible feeling to lose faith in someone. It leaves you lost and wondering. It makes you question whether you knew that person at all, or whether what you had was for real.

Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise.

I need to learn to say no, I'm fed up of being taken advantage of. This is one thing I really need to work on.

I wonder if others have felt like they have no control over their life and how they went pass this.

I wonder if can one get to the future if the (his/her) past is present.

Just when we thought we are matured enough, unexpected events would occur to make us realize we still have lots of growing up to do. I know I do.

Sometimes there are no explanations & all you have to do is follow your heart and hope you made the right decision. Sadly, mine din't go well.


They say the universe has a great sense of humor. That sometimes having your dreams come true can feel like a nightmare.

A woman can be your best friend, worst enemy, the girl of your dreams or the bitch you're scared of. It all depends on how you treat her.

They say every action has an equal and opposite reaction, and once something is set on motion, it can't help up to build a momentum

Eventually, one of two things will happen. He will realize you're worth it, or you'll realize that he isn't. In my case.....yun. hahaha

There will always be a choice. In the end, I needed to make a choice and I chose me.

No me called me a reserved person before, except my mom. and now you.

It's not always because of unavoidable circumstances. Sometimes, it may be due to unforseen circumstances (like the boat having a problem and had us waiting for about 4 hrs? good thing we had kuya larry).


I will never look at escalators and elevators the same way again.

No comments: