Thursday, May 26, 2011

dear toots,
please don't lose hope. your sacrifices will be fruitful in due time. sometimes we really do not get what we want but i believe that there will always be a reason for things not going our way. and most of the time, if they don't go as planned, something better comes along. something that will make us stronger. happier. something that's what's truly best for us.
and sometimes, this best thing comes unexpectedly. you just have to have an open mind and an open heart.

i know it's easier said than done but you just have to be strong for now.

you have eeva. you have me and ate jac and ate bambi. even kuya bim. you have our little OMC family. so never feel alone. we all love you.

here's a video and the lyrics of the last song we agreed we liked. we have so much to talk about, little brother.



You touch these tired eyes of mine
And map my face out line by line
And somehow growing old feels fine
I listen close for I'm not smart
You wrap your thoughts in works of art
And they're hanging on the walls of my heart

I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
I never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours

You healed these scars over time
Embraced my soul
You loved my mind
You're the only angel in my life
The day news came my best friend died
My knees went week and you saw me cry
Say I'm still the soldier in your eyes

I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
I never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours

(powerhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug) kapatid =)

No comments: