Monday, May 16, 2011

brain farts in nagsasa: part 1

Sometimes you just gotta SMILE! It's a lot easier than explaining why you're not!

I'm proud of my heart. It's been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, but somehow still works. And it still wants to love.

Some people make your life better by walking into it while other people will make your life better by simply walking out of it.

Everyone comes into your life for a reason; some good, some bad. They shape, form and break us. But in the end they make us who we are.

Being single is a good feeling, no drama or heartaches. On the other hand, it gets lonely and you miss that feeling of being taken. (been having that feeling lately)

Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life.

As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends, and more important to have real ones.

Its not easy, is it? Fighting for something you could have had and wondering if maybe it's already too late.

Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it's a brighter day.

An "ex" is called an "ex" because its a "ex"ample of who you shouldn't be with in the future.

The best date is with someone who can take you anywhere without touching anything but your heart.

A person hates u for 1 of 3 reasons. 1.They wanna be you 2.They hate themselves 3.They see you as a threat

sometimes we learn something new about the past that changes everything we know about the present

There's always some truth behind: Just kidding, Knowledge behind: I don't know, Emotion behind: I don't care & Pain behind: It's okay

The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention before.

I HATE it when people only talk to me when they need something, I'm not stupid. I can tell if I'm being used or not.

Some people are real. Some people are good. Some people are fake & some people are real good at being fake

Be careful who you open up to, only a few people actually care, the rest are just curious.

I ignore texts. I let the phone ring. It's nothing personal, but people need to realize that sometimes I just don't wanna talk.

I love late night conversations with people i love.

Yes, I use too many smileys when I type, but I dont care!

I love it when I smile at someone and they smile back at me.

I hate when I look horrible in a group picture and the person that looks good refuses to delete it.

I play with my phone when I'm waiting for someone so I don't look stupid.


I don`t have bad handwriting. I have my own Font.

When I delete someone from the contacts in my phone, its feels like I'm deleting that person from existence.

It's not the song that makes me cry, it's the person that comes to my mind every time I hear it playing.

I honestly think that elderly people are adorable, and when I see old couples holding hands I can only hope that one day that will be me.

A hug always makes things just a little bit better.



(pic c/o tata vinoi...lamats!)

http://princesskumod.blogspot.com/2010/09/ive-learned-that.html

No comments: