Friday, May 20, 2011

brain farts kay kadugay sang erflen

sometimes, you have to feel completely worthless in order to learn what grace truly is.

Relationships are like sharing a book. It doesn't work if you're not on the same page.

Don't you hate it when you feel like your gonna cry but you can't cause you don't want anyone to see you crying? --> I never want anyone to have the benefit of seeing me cry but sometimes I just wanna bawl.

I'm just human. I'm fragile. I'm not perfect. Sometimes I hide sadness with my smile. But that makes me learn how to struggle in this life.

In life you learn lessons, and sometimes you learn them the hard way, and sometimes you learn too late.

New things cannot come where there is no room. --> my aunt told me this when i had too much "ex" clutter in my room. she was right. as soon as i got rid of everything from my ex, i felt lighter and ready for new things to come (which did, btw)

The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased. It can only be accepted. --> what i don't like about the past is the feeling of regret whenever i think of the time i could have spent doing something awesome than wasting it on a useless piece of shiz.

Love is like a puzzle. When you're in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together. --> and sometimes some pieces get lost and that takes another length of time to be found.

They make it look so easy. Connection with another human being. It's like no one told them.. it's the hardest thing in the world.

If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you truly loved the first one, you wouldn’t love another one.

More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them.

Sometimes you just have to step forward, and move on.. no questions, no doubts, no looking back.. Just move on.

Distance doesn't ruin a relationship, doubts do.

Sometimes things happen that you don't understand. trust..it's all part of a bigger plan.

When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.

When one door of happiness closes, another opens but often we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the door that just opened for us

Some people use Love as an excuse to put up with shit that you shouldn't.

It no longer makes sense to you to be "Second" in one peron's life, when you're good enough to be "First" in someone else's.

The silliest moments are what makes the best memories.

I hate those moments right before you go to sleep, when you are forced to think about all the things you tried so hard to forget.


No comments: