Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day One: Ten things you want to do this year.

oooooookaaaaaaaay....this isn't a list of my resolutions but i guess it's a start:

1. travel more. i wanna do another LuzViMin this year and maybe a trip abroad too.
i wanna go to new places and go back to places i’ve been to before, but with my best friend this time *excited*
2. read a non-school book every month (or maybe even two)
3. go on a roadtrip with no predetermined destination. get lost in a new place with someone i love.
4. see more plays and/or concerts
5. skydive (this will prolly still be on my list next year) or at least rappel/dive off a cliff
6. start a business on my own or with a trusted friend
7. work on that plan B or C or D
8. get my papers at Centro. it has been a year and they still can't release my papers =/
9. I will stay committed. to becoming healthier. to pursuing my passions. to being committed. to being braver. to believe in myself more. to believe that things will be right soon.
10. drink more water =)

No comments: