Monday, January 16, 2012

thank you!!!!!

I'm one of those suckers who appreciates the littlest acts of words or kindness from people. A compliment, even something as shallow as a reference to my wardrobe (lately it's my hair), makes me grin from ear to ear. I'm a pack rat and I've kept cards, notes, Post-It letters, and handmade gifts that friends and family have given me through the years (i have a mini-baul).

Today, a close friend remembered that my classes will run for 9hours straight. She visited me in the lab and got me this, a favorite:


and then another friend left these two tubs for me at the office (which were then brought to the lab and i shared them with the people there)


I'm so happy that I have something to munch on when my stomach starts to growl. I'm happy that I was able to share my blessings. Most importantly, I'm happy to have been remembered.

Salamat gid!!!!

No comments: