Thursday, January 5, 2012

long days

there's the long day that's very physical, like I have to go through stuff - check papers, work on an experiment, lift boxes, unpack, sort out things.
and then there's the day that's just long because I have to read minds and figure out what people want of me, from me. and sometimes i don't do that very well.
and there's also the day that gets long because i find myself worrying about people i love.
and lastly, there's the day when my brain and my heart can't figure out which of them is right. which of them should be followed because they both make very valid points and a compromise is just so hard to get to.

today's a combination of all those kinds of a long day. i am physically, mentally, emotionally drained.

everything hurts.

it's just the fifth day of the year and here comes a huge wave of hurt, worry, confusion...and mostly fear.

No comments: