Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 4: Your dream house

I really do not have a particular structure in mind. I'd much prefer a home than just a house. I have no need for something lavish, just something that has function and comfort. I do wish for some luxury but only if i could afford it. If I could, I would like my home to have:

A library - I want my children to love reading as much as I do. I want them to have a comfortable place where they can study together.

A den - I want a place where we can just hangout, watch tv/movies, play video games, listen to music and just chill.

A walk-in closet - I don't have much stuff but if I had this, wouldn't it be fun to fill it up? hahaha

A very nice master's bedroom and bathroom - I want a comfortable bed where I can laze with my hubby. I want a big bath tub. I want a tub that would fit two people comfortably, and you don't have to ask me why.

A very nice kitchen with a big pantry - I like to cook and would like to learn more about baking so this would be a great thing. I wanna cook for my family. I want us to make cooking and eating a family thing.

i guess that's about it. i really have not thought about this. i just want a happy home just like the one i grew up in, after all.

No comments: