Sunday, November 20, 2011

Learning and Relearning

Some lessons i am (or even need) learning or relearning:

1. kabudlay magpadaku sang tatay kag manghod

2. When Plan A fails, remember that there are 25 letters left. It’s okay to cry as long as you remain resilient.

3. Never be done, never settle — good is the enemy of great.

i have always been afraid to take risks for fear of leaving my comfort zone. this year i took some risks and i tell you, it was great.

so...i will aim for great. i need help with this but i will aim for it.

4. As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that will make you happier than you originally planned.

in relation, i got this message from a friend a little while ago:

God brings what and who is right at the right time when things go wrong :)

5. Be the most positive person and enthusiastic person you know.

my friends will attest to the fact that i am one happy bunny and that i crap rainbows and sun beams for everyone but sometimes i find it hard to be positive when it comes to myself. i am scared a lot and it messes me up.

6. Never force yourself to have space in anyone's life. If they know your worth and if they truly love you, they'll surely create one biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig space for you.

i'm done with forcing and begging.

this is me. take it or leave it.

7. Trust in the bigger picture
I’d like to believe that all the funny, odd pieces are just part of a really great plan.
in relation to this,

8. time is my friend. i do not have a lot of time but

i need to learn once more to have time on my side. i need to learn to have time as my ally.

9.


10. Be healthy

aaaaaaaand...

Take care of your body especially when the climate is schizo like these days

i still have not recovered from the sniffles. work has been too much and a lot of things are bothering me, making me worried, that i lose sleep over them. i am getting by on 3-4hrs of sleep everyday and it's not doing me any good.

i bought some multivits earlier so i hope they can help.

i still have a lot to learn and relearn, but for now, let's stop at number ten.

No comments: