Saturday, November 26, 2011

Do you have saved messages? If so, who are they from and why do you still have them?

i lost my main phone a few months ago but my trusty back-up phone has this for its oldest sms (it's a lot of pics given that my phone's screen is small, so i'm just gonna type the rest of it):
... victims. Others can shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, but they cannot prevent you from acting, from taking the situation you are presented with and moving on. No matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation,you can always do something. You always have a choice, and the
it's something a good friend sent me when i was having a hard time.

Choices. I've always had difficulty with them but I've learned that sometimes, the best choice is the hardest one. And sometimes, the hardest one is the one that will make me happy.

No comments: