Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 5 Write five messages to five different people without using names.

thank you for being always there for me. i made mistakes, terrible ones, and yet you never did say "i told you so" (you just told me i'm stupid, and you're entitled to that). thank you for being the persons in my life. i will forever be grateful for the gift of your friendship.

we used to be the closest of friends and now you can't even look at me. i am sorry for what happened. i should have been a better friend. our friendship was good while it lasted. thank you for those happy times.

i want him to stop loving you but he still does. it kinda sucks, you know. you treated him badly and yet he is tied to you, and he loves you. he still does. i just realized you are one of the main reasons why i am scared shit. you win.

how can you be so unspeakably unfair? this has been going on for quite some time already and i went along with it because i love what i do. but not anymore. You need a taste of your own medicine. this has to stop. i can't be your doormat anymore. i say enough.

I wanna be with you. I wanna make plans with you. I want to include you in my future. But I'm scared. I've never wanted something so bad. You told me you love me and that you're sure this will work, without any time frame. I'm holding on to that.

===

wow, this is hard! (wipes tears)

No comments: